2023 Football Registration
Our Service area is the the Meadowdale High School Boundaries. To be eligible for for the Meadowdale Jr Football program, a player must be between 1st and 8th grade (Kindergarten by approval), and have an established residence in the service area of Meadowdale High School or attend school in the MEADOWDALE boundaries of the Edmonds school district.
Early Registration- $350
(For players who are registered and pay 50% of registration before 6/1)
If more then 1 player per family plays, 1st child is full price and any additional child is $50.00 off
We also offer referral discounts!
See "Payments" tab for full details
Scholarships available- please email us at Meadowdaleyouthfootball@gmail.com
We will do everything in our abilities to ensure kids who want to play, will get to!
Custom Game Jersey (Please note- 7/15 is the cut off date for this)
Use of Helmet, Shoulder Pads, padded pants and/or girdle and knee pads, Practice pants and practice jersey
Families provide cleats, and any other gear wanted or needed.
The teams will be divided by grades (versus the historical age based). The team breakdown is below:
Senior - 8th Grade
Bantams - 7th Grade
Junior - 5th and 6th Grade
89er - 3rd and 4th Grade
Pee Wee - 1st and 2nd Grade, K by coaches approval
PLEASE NOTE: We have closed registration for all ages as of 7/17/23
Since we need to ensure we have enough gear, appropriate field time, and referees we will not issue refunds, outside of the below terms:
- In the event the organization cannot field a full team, a full refund will be issued.
- If the request for refund was made before 7/15/2022 or 24 hours of registration (whichever is later).
MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION GRANT OF CONSENT
I, [Guardian Listed in registration form] hereby grant Meadowdale Junior Football, of 143 3rd Ave S, Edmonds, Washington 98020, the authority to obtain medical treatment for the child listed in the registration form.
The above care provider(s) are authorized to:
- obtain medical treatment and procedures for the child(ren) as may be appropriate in emergency circumstances, including treatment by physicians, hospital and clinic personnel, and other appropriate health care providers.
This grant of temporary authority shall be in place for any time while the child is under the supervision of any agent of Meadowdale Junior Football, and shall remain effective until terminated by the undersigned.
COMPLIANCE STATEMENT FOR HB 1824, YOUTH SPORTS- HEAD INJURY POLICIES
Meadowdale Junior Football, a private non-profit youth sports group, verifies all coaches, athletes and their parent/guardian have complied with mandated policies for the management of concussions and head injuries as prescribed by HB 1824, section 2.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I,
[Guardian listed in the registration form], hereby grant Meadowdale Junior Football permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all of Meadowdale Junior Football's printed and digital publications. I understand and agree that any photograph using my likeness will become
property of Meadowdale Junior Football and will not be returned.
I acknowledge that since my participation with Meadowdale Junior Football is voluntary, I will receive no financial compensation.
I hereby irrevocably authorize Meadowdale Junior Football to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute photos for purposes of publicizing Meadowdale Junior Football's programs or for any other related, lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Meadowdale Junior Football from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of Tackle Football organized by Meadowdale Junior Football, of
143 3rd Ave S, Edmonds, Washington, 98020 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of
Meadowdale Junior Football, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and
warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Meadowdale Junior Football, or the employees, representatives or agents of Meadowdale Junior Football.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Meadowdale Junior Football for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Meadowdale Junior Football, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Meadowdale Junior Football or other
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Meadowdale Junior Football against all claims,
causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs,
which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Meadowdale
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Meadowdale Junior Football caused by any
negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. CONSENT. I, [Guardian listed on Registration] consent to the participation of my Guardian, [player listed in registration], in the activity of
Tackle Football, and agree on behalf of the above minor to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By signing this Release of Liability, I represent that I have legal authority over and custody of [player listed in registration].
a.The power to seek appropriate medical treatment or attention on behalf of my child as may be required
by the circumstances, including without limitation, that of a licensed medical physician and/or a
b.The power to authorize medical treatment or medical procedures in an emergency situation; and
c.The power to make appropriate decisions regarding clothing, bodily nourishment and shelter.
6. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall
be resolved under Washington law.
7. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and
that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge
that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and
acknowledge that Meadowdale Junior Football has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities
if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
8. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's
length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of
this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any
legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a
particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to
9. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether
standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or
enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the
case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT
BY SUBMISSION OF REGISTRAION, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.